Login | Register

A Grand Declaration of War

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
A Grand Declaration of War

Postby Illusion » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:53 am

I, Clandestine (Urahara Kisuke), on behalf of Psi Fight Intensive Combat Training (ICT) Program and the Red Dragon Society (http://www.RedDragonSociety.tk) Psionic Soldier Recruiting Program, in association with the Neo Rising Sun of Eclipse (nRSoE) and MagicianOfBlackChaos (Tinkerbell), hereby declare total psionic/magick war on the entirety of the Omnimancy community.

If there is one thing we hate, it is sub-par mages and psychics who have an enormous ego. You apparently think you are better than everyone else, with your private community over here. Well you are not. I think many of you know fully well what we are capable of, and we will not stop until you merge Omnimancy with the Psi Fight/nRSoE Realm or until you are closed down. We cannot stand for your arrogance any longer and as of now, everyone on your member list is a valid target.

We will not rest, we will not stop until Omnimancy is part of the Realm Alliance or until it is no more. There will be negotiations, discussion is for the weak minded. Surrender or be utterly destroyed.

~Clandestine
Headmaster of the Realm
Psion Recruitment: http://www.RedDragonSociety.tk

Intensive Combat Training: http://www.freewebs.com/psifight/
Illusion
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:24 pm

:roflmao: BWHAHA HA HA ! :roflmao:

:)

Thanks, I needed a pick me up! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long while.

:popcorn:
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Oyama » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Erm, ok. Let me know when you toss something my way, I'll tell ya if it did anything.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to merge with arrogant sub-par mages?
Your anguish sustains me.

Madness is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
Oyama
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Ogre » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Out of curiosity, why do you want to merge with arrogant sub-par mages?

Silly Omnimancer... Applying logic and reasoning... Bah. :lolz:
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby Kiynethe » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Cute.
Kiynethe
Regular
Regular

Postby Syntax » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:21 pm

"They [the red dragon society] have controlled the media to create secret training programs, you might know some of them as anime like Dragon Ball Z. To those who have opened their eyes, it is not merely a tv show, but is a training manual and a guide that helped you find us here today."

*from http://www.reddragonsociety.tk/

And from seeing your "true name" Adam/Clandestine/Urahara Kisuke, I suppose you are from the renegade shinigami school of fighting who sideline as otherworldly shop keeps? O_o
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Contrary » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Does 'total war' mean that hostilities have already commenced, and we are free to attempt to terminate all opposition in any fashion available to us? Or is this just a publicity stunt?
-Adam
Contrary
The Contrary One
The Contrary One

Postby Jow » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:12 pm

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

*GaspGasp*

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

*brushes away a tear*

Oh man, that was awesome. I kinda hope I ping something.
"Why look for meaning where there is none? Would you follow a path you know leads no where?"
-Query of the Mentat School
Jow
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Strider » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm

We will not rest, we will not stop until Omnimancy is part of the Realm Alliance or until it is no more. There will be negotiations, discussion is for the weak minded. Surrender or be utterly destroyed.

Do you realize you missed a word here? Did you mean to say there will be no negotiations? Moron. Read over what you post before you post it, especially if you are going to make threats.

Honestly.... Omni has been around for longer than your obviously stunted pubescent phase of life, why should we join with your collective of sub-par mages?

Thanks for the laugh though.
Fear me not, for I am not my friend Ogre...

OCP Issued Weapons:
For when you absolutely possitively need to rip a hole in the multiverse... or deal with your neighbors dog.
Strider
Head of OmniNorth
Head of OmniNorth

Postby LordArt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 am

Well, I got confirmation that this guy is hoaxing as someone else. So this is a big joke. It actually was funny.

Update: He also seemed to declared war on "House of Ancients". I think Miri hangs out there.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Fire_on_High » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Sooner or later someone's gonna get a whoopin' due to this foolishness.
<James> "Drive safe!" "Be careful!" "Don't stay out late!" "Forks don't go in the power socket!" "Please don't rip the multiverse a new one, it's not nice"
Fire_on_High
Presence
Presence

Postby Syntax » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Fire_on_High wrote:Sooner or later someone's gonna get a whoopin' due to this foolishness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby miri » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 am

LordArt wrote:Well, I got confirmation that this guy is hoaxing as someone else. So this is a big joke. It actually was funny.

Update: He also seemed to declared war on "House of Ancients". I think Miri hangs out there.

Hey,

Yes, it's a hoax. And also yes I'm both an Op to psifight and a former member of "House of Ancients" (very former). For a couple of weeks, maybe more, at this point, Clandestine has been impersonated by Redd (who also goes by a slew of other names), the reasoning is unclear beyond some personal grudge, and seems to be only one in a long line of such pranks.

Toodles,
Miri
miri
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Obsidian » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:21 am

Ah, Redd. He's still causing trouble eh? Silly boy. Gonna get himself hurt bad one day.

Omnimancers marching to war. That would be a sight to see. I'm pretty sure the sky would actually darken.
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby inominandum » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 pm

I, Inominandum, on behalf of the Fellowship of Arcane Kaos Energy(FAKE) and the Covenant of Regal Arch-Psions (CRAP), in co-operation with the Dragons Of Regulus Kult (DORK) so hereby declare our support and alliance with the Omnimancers against the "total psionic/magick war", imaginary though it may be, of Clandestine all the groups it speaks for....

The Realm alliance will surrender or will have its collective souls, separated and imprisoned in the Tibetan Hell of Falling Razors and thier bodies will be sodomized by my Tentacled Cthuloid Zombie Slaves.

There will be NO negotiations, discussion is for the intelligent.

Inominandum
Head Ngakpa In Charge
inominandum
Visitor
Visitor

Next

Return to General Discussion