Login | Register

Introducing Omnimancer Ocean

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Introducing Omnimancer Ocean

Postby LordArt » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 pm

I'd like to formally announce the formation of the third physical group (fourth group total), Omnimancer Ocean (OmniOcean). It is located in Southern New Jersey.

Ogre is the new Head of OmniOcean, and therefore is promoted to a Head Mage. Congratulations Ogre! As co-teachers, OmniOcean also consists of Mindy (MageMindy), John (LordFeh), and Adam (ContraryOne). Their new students will have their first official lesson this Sunday.

(As a side note, there are three other groups in different stages of formation and possiblies of actually coming to fruition, one located outside of Philadelphia, PA, one in Omaha, NE, and a secondary Cyber group for those in radically different time zones)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Ogre » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Thanks Arthur, but I must clarify something... We are (JUST BARELY) in CENTRAL NJ...
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby inominandum » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Oh man. I am in Ocean and would love to hang with some like minded people I dont have to travel to Philadelphia or NYC to visit. Let me know if you guys are ever up for a bit of cross tradition shinanigans.

How deep into Ocean County are you? You know, there are some very interesting power spots in the Pine Barrens. Last year I summoned the spirit of Peggy Clevenger, famous Piney Witch. to give me an introduction to the area. A lot of good stuff out here.

Than of course there is the matter of the Jersey Devil..."Where charred branches of stunted pines overlook pools of darksome blue, there the Devil lurks nearby."
inominandum
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Oyama » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:51 am

Congrats Ogre. You gonna build a bunch more Rack(tm)s to use as classroom chairs, and have the students roll dice to see whose back gets to be used as the knifeboa....er...blackboard? :twisted:
Your anguish sustains me.

Madness is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
Oyama
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Ogre » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 am

Hmm, interesting idea...

I don't remember what town Mindy and John's place is in, but I live in Toms River.
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby Obsidian » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 am

I love the legend of the Jersey Devil. That blew my mind when I first read about it.

Congrats to you, Lord Orge =) Don't bully too many prospectives though!

Quite a lot of expansion going on. A fourth group with three more possibly springing up soon. Great to see =)

Most interested in the Cyber2. I'm in a radically different time-zone. It's already tomorrow for me! If that one gets closer to coming together, is there any chance I could have some more information about it? =) I would love to get involved.
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby inominandum » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:25 pm

I live in Barnegat but work in toms river. E-mail me directly if you ever want to grab a drink or a coffee. inominandum@gmail.com
inominandum
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Oyama » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:40 pm

I live in Toms River.

How do you breathe? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. /slaps self on the hand.
Your anguish sustains me.

Madness is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
Oyama
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Ogre » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:18 pm

@inominandum... Sounds good. Will do sometime.

@Oyama... This is great! I don't even have to tell them to hit themselves anymore!
-Ogre
Ogre
The Kinky Jesus
The Kinky Jesus

Postby Fire_on_High » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:49 am

I could help out with classes run for other time zones. My scheduling's naturally very flexible, since my body and the sun don't quite agree about when to be awake and when not to.

Let me know if this goes anywhere...I'm definitely interested in helping, even, God forbid, leading til someone else gets high enough.
<James> "Drive safe!" "Be careful!" "Don't stay out late!" "Forks don't go in the power socket!" "Please don't rip the multiverse a new one, it's not nice"
Fire_on_High
Presence
Presence

Postby Modron » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Congrats Ogre :twisted:
Modron
New Student
New Student

Postby indigoblade » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:13 pm

cool beans ogre...er...good luck and have fun :P
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion