Login | Register

Fold it!

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Fold it!

Postby Bob_stew » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 am

Interesting concept. Help scientists by playing a game. :] They imply that it might help solve aids and cancer, but that sounds like it might be stretching it..? Also, it's a quite neat puzzle game actually, once you start to understand what the heck is going on. (Which may take an hour or more.)

Fold it
Bob_stew
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby indigoblade » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 pm

er...somehow you seem to have left out key info :? ...i just am not sure exactly what you are talking about, i mean some of the info sounds interesting...but something is missing...what game do you speak of :?:
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Bob_stew » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:09 pm

indigoblade wrote:er...somehow you seem to have left out key info :? ...i just am not sure exactly what you are talking about, i mean some of the info sounds interesting...but something is missing...what game do you speak of :?:

If you press the blue text below my message (saying "Fold it"), you'll get to the site, and all the info will be in plain view. Granted, the game can be a bit confusing at first, but you'll get the general concept straight away.
Bob_stew
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby indigoblade » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

im sorry man...for some reason i just haven't been noticing somethings recently...*shrugs*...guess i'll figure out why later...thanx fer teh quick responce...take it easy
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Postby indigoblade » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 pm

loved playing that game too...especialy the gradualy increasing difficulty
:punkjam: :whee: :chug:
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion