Login | Register

How to begin?

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
How to begin?

Postby 2know2understand » Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 am

Hello to everyone , I had viewed the Omnimancy website and had contacted by email, lordart . I had asked how it was possible to further my understanding of Omnimancy . As i do not live in the U.S the online classes would be the only applicable channel for me. They however, are not accepting students at the moment.
Could anyone suggest other disciplines that might help to lay some ground work for Omnimancy. Or where I could find more reading material on Omnimancy.
I would also like to ask one more question of this forum .For me meditation and visulalisation were the two concepts that allowed to move from an avid reader to participant in my studies . This would be akin to the spark that propelled me forward. So my question is ,what are the most basic of concepts that you may say helped you the most . The concepts you would most recommend to a person asking how to start. We all have our different ways and understanding more can only help the quest.
Thank you for your time and patience
2know2understand
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Syntax » Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 am

1) Read the forums. So much information is given, though not all of it is immediately obvious.

2) Ask appropriate questions.

3) Try stuff out for yourself.

As for the basics, check out the Public Consumption area in Documents.
“Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done.” -- Linus Torvalds
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Return to General Discussion