Login | Register

Greetings

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Greetings

Postby Mestalumus » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:27 am

I saw someone else make an introduction, and I don't think they got killed, so I'll go ahead and make one. I'm Mestalumus. I've practiced majik for 7 years and I have been diagnosed with mania. I have hypergraphia and I hate marshmallows. You can go ahead and call me Mest. I would also like to point out that I probably will hate you until you speak with me and show that you are not entirely helpless. I live in Virginia and have thrown multiple items at JediKaren's dorm. I have a problem with authority and have a self-destructive trait that usually causes me to destroy what I enjoy. It at least rhymes. :/

I hope I can learn a lot here. I don't really have a reason other than I'm bored, I like learning like most people, and I am not very interesting. So, nice to meet whoever replies to this. Hopefully you won't hate me, but most people respond to my sort of nonchalant narcissistic behavior with hatred.
My signature is extremely original.
Mestalumus
Visitor
Visitor

Postby MageMindy » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Mest,

While it's nice to have a good understanding of yourself, learning a bit of tact is helpful. Especially if you want to "learn a lot here".

Coming in to a new situation in which you want to get something out of it, and beginning with words of hate and insult, is not the way to do it.

Obviously you have some problems. My suggestion is to get your personal problems under control before alienating yourself from those you wish to learn from.

Good luck!
Get a Taste for Magic, Lick a Mage!
MageMindy
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Mestalumus » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Hah, I suppose I should work out my personal problems. I heard this site's helpful though. I will still keep my indifference no matter what happens to me however. I'm not be hateful, just letting people know that they better not be stupid. Well, that is if they care enough to look good in my eyes, which they probably won't, but that's not my problem. I do hate marshmallows though, how about you?

(You talk just like someone else I know, but I don't mind them, so you're now my best friend!) ^_^
Mestalumus
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Graevion » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh, thats a pretty wolf you have on your profile? I take it you like wolves?

:)
All men are guilty of the of all the good they did not do
Graevion
Visitor
Visitor

Reference?

Postby Mestalumus » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 pm

I take it you are trying to refer to something?
Mestalumus
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Kalenthios » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 pm

I think he's reffering to your wolf icon. Its well, a piece of art
Kalenthios
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion