Login | Register

Long (long!) time no chat.

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Long (long!) time no chat.

Postby Freefall » Fri May 30, 2014 1:37 am

Hello!

Not sure if anyone would even remember me, or even if the group is still alive or not considering all the dead forum! I used to be a student in Omnicyber years, and years, and even more years ago, but felt compelled to leave due to personal issues despite my love of it. :-(

Inner started poking me a couple hours ago though to poke my head in and say 'hi', so here I am typing this post at one in the morning because I can't sleep. :lol: Well, actually it started with performing an increasingly frantic search for my old class notes, but that's another story.

If there's anyone left active to read this I would humbly ask two questions of you. Is Omnicyber still active, and if so, is there any possibility that I might be welcome to return? It'd have to be from square one again, but maybe if I study my old notes and start practicing again I could catch back up to where I was quickly.

I don't want to be a burden though, and don't want to upset any members or the group as a whole, so if you want me to disappear just say the word.

With hope and optimism,
Graysparrow (Used to be Freefall)
Freefall
New Student
New Student

Re: Long (long!) time no chat.

Postby LordArt » Fri May 30, 2014 2:56 pm

How are things? Yeah, Cyber is still around, going strong. Mostly new faces since you've been in there but what else is new. Cyber has a new head since you've been in there, so in the end it is up to him. But you can always reapply. Glad you are doing well.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Re: Long (long!) time no chat.

Postby Freefall » Fri May 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Wow! I didn't expect a response so quickly!* Let alone from you, Art!

Things are good. Too many of some, not enough of the other, but on the whole, very good. I hope your things are good too, especially your family! Glad to hear that Omnicyber isn't dead or dieing, I hope the current group is making you proud. :)

Thanks for the advice, I've submitted my official application in the appropriate (if dusty from disuse) forum thread. Maybe fate will be kind and grant me a second rare opportunity.

Anyway, it's great to know that at least one person I used to know here is still alive and kicking along with Omnimancy itself. Hope you have a great weekend!

*(Although my inner did expect exactly that, as they pointed out several times today while I was at work. So yea, sorry inner! You were right!)
Freefall
New Student
New Student

Return to General Discussion