Login | Register

Well I Guess . . .

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

Should the OMNIMANCERS give Dr. Fredbert full access to all there research materials?

Yes
17%
Of course, if they have any decency.
17%
Why wouldn't they?!?
50%
No, it's probably just a bunch of dead links anyway . . .
17%

Total votes : 6
  • Author
Well I Guess . . .

Postby DrFredbert » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:43 am

It is to be expected that the board would be a bit slow do to the lack of an inclusive policy with the omnimancers and all . . . but sadly there insn't any similar group with a board up that I've found . . .

That being said . . . how about you guys give me a access to all that hidden stuff you have lurking around here?

NO, why NOT?!?

Yeah, like that makes any sense.

Fine be that way.

Well go to hell then, I'm not going to be coming around here no more gosh darn it!!!

See you tomorrow?

Dr. Fredbert
DrFredbert
Visitor
Visitor

Ha, I thought so!!!

Postby DrFredbert » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 am

It's been at least 20 seconds since the poll went up and it is obvious who the public has sided with.

So there!

-------------------
Dr. Fredbert
DrFredbert
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Strider » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:54 pm

Access to the rest of the site outside of the public boards are restricted to students only. Even then access to the different boards are restricted to students who have completed different aspects of the training.

If you want in, you can fill out an application and when we start going through them next year for new students you may or may not be considered.
Fear me not, for I am not my friend Ogre...

OCP Issued Weapons:
For when you absolutely possitively need to rip a hole in the multiverse... or deal with your neighbors dog.
Strider
Head of OmniNorth
Head of OmniNorth

Hmmm . . .

Postby DrFredbert » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:58 pm

Me thinks my joke came across bad . . .

I do understand the policy, was just having fun. :)
Dr. Fredbert
DrFredbert
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:36 pm

Heh. I can understand your frustration, but unfortunately, there isn't much to be done about it. All I can say is ask questions. Many have been asked via the various threads in here, so they are kinda buried, but you can get some ideas from them.

Hey, at least you tried to get to the secret sections, right? :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

woot!!!

Postby DrFredbert » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:49 pm

Three votes! Eat that, tader chip, YEAH!!!

Anyway, ask questions . . . ask questions . . . okay how does it all work??? Now be specific! I want the good stuff, the f#%$ing Godiva man!

Secrets are like buried treasure . . . so tempting . . . must find secret back door pass code . . . I wonder if the goo-y center is worth finishing the second bite . . . will I ever know . . .

*In the distance . . . * Sir, I think you forgot you mind! Sir . . .

Too much . . . fun . . . ellipses . . . are like tribbles . . .

I dug, not much I've found of interest . . . mostly psionics . . . not psionics stuff. Hmm . . . jeeze I only know enough about you guys to ask the most general stuff . . . well . . . boxers? briefs? Wait that's been totally played out . . . Umm . . . fireballs, thrown any lately? why, why not?

<serious>
How would an omnimancer (or LordArt specifically if the answer varies) respond to the last question in an open ended fashion? It is a bit of a jokey question, but I do believe it will at least give me an idea about a general "philosophy of possiblilities" and or possible discoveries.
</serious>

Don't make fun of me too much. :D
Dr. Fredbert
DrFredbert
Visitor
Visitor

Postby LordArt » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:55 am

Briefs.....

Oh, you meant the OTHER question.... :)

Have I done any fireballs lately? Technically no. Not sure what I do would be considered a fireball. ;) But it would be in the astral only anyways. And now that I think about it, nothing lately fortunately. :onfire:

As far as doing such in the physical. I think it's possible, but I don't know enough about the dimentional physics of this realm for a proper astral to physical cross-over for anything reliable. (Accidental crap that people claim don't count in my book) We have a scientific thermometer that cost quite a bit to do experiments with (it can measure down to .001 degrees F), and we have decent success with reliable results, but changing the delta at which the probe warms up or (cools down) isn't very impressive other than a reliable repeatable result. The probe can tell there is magical energy there, but it doesn't matter what the spell is trying to do, it's the same readout. We've had repeatable success in other "physical" areas, but I'm not going to go into all those experiments on a public forum.

I hope that answers your question in my normal round about way. :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby DrFredbert » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:22 pm

I can say that yes you answered my question, and I can also say that I appreciate the response. :)
Dr. Fredbert
DrFredbert
Visitor
Visitor

Return to General Discussion