Login | Register

Crucible 2007!

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Crucible 2007!

Postby LordArt » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Crucible 2007 is coming together! Please check out the Crucible Website for current updates!

We currently have lecturers doing everything from Arabic magic, to Voodou to (of course) Omnimancy!

The events page is constantly being updated as more information is finalized. From the looks of it, this year will end up having the most individual speakers in the 4 years Crucible has been running!

NOTE: If you have already reserved a room under Crucible, make sure it's under the event rate of $79. There was a hickup that was corrected earlier today that may have caused issues before now. Keep in mind you only have until September 25th to reserve your room, or else they are released back into circulation and you no longer can get the event rate!

Don't have a room yet? Well GET ONE!

See you all there!
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Obsidian » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:38 am

Ooers. A Voodou lecture. I'd love to be able to sit in on that.

For those that're unable to attend (given that I reside in sunny old Australia *sigh*) any chance of a transcription of some of the lectures?

Man, I'm seriously going to try and head to this thing one year. Maybe next. It should only cost me... 3 grand >.<
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby LordArt » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:12 pm

Update note about the rooms:

If you had a problem (and even if you didn't check) with getting a room under the Crucible rate, please contact Sunny Chaudhry at sunny@holidayinnedison.com and he will correct the issue. Thanks!
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby LordArt » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 pm

I have been informed that all rooms for Crucible weekend, barring the room block allocated for Crucible, has been booked up!!!

If you don't have a room and want one, GET ONE NOW or else you aren't getting one it seems. The block is released September 25th, and there is no guarentee even on the 24th there will still be rooms left in the block since it is finite!

See you at Crucible!
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to General Discussion