Login | Register

Crucible . . . um yeah.

Forum to Discuss whatever is on your mind!

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
Crucible . . . um yeah.

Postby Syntax » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:29 pm

Go. If you are having any doubts. Go. If not. Go. Next year will likely be even better. Go. My head is exploding with what I learned. Go.

That is all.
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby Obsidian » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:04 am

Lucky bastard =P
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby Syntax » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:54 am

Yes, yes I am. It took a 16 hour drive to get there though. :D
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby LordArt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:08 pm

Glad to see you made it back OK. :) :drive:

Actually, I think I had my most successful lecture to date. Everyone understood it and walked away knowing how to do it. I've heard a lot of good things that happened in the other room during my lecture when we split the crowd into the newbies and the experienced (with the newbies going into the other room to be personally/individually taught by all three groups of Omnis that were at Crucible). I heard the newbie side had a lot of the "Holy Shit, this is REAL!?!?" experiences, so I'm happy. :twisted: Worked better than expected!

As far as the rest of the convention goes, I had fun. I learned a LOT more about egyptian magick than I knew. I didn't get to attend much beyond that running the convention, but I'll look at the tapes later. :)
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Postby Oyama » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:11 am

I really enjoyed the Vodou lecture, a lot more than I thought I would. I'd like to see the egyptian magic, sex magic and both panel tapes if possible. :rockn:
Your anguish sustains me.

Madness is like gravity: all it takes is a little push!
Oyama
Research Student
Research Student

Postby Obsidian » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:50 am

Ooers, Egyptian magic would be nice to read/hear about!

Apparently I spoke to Jesus today, as odd as it is. I overheard a dude talking to my tattooist about Zero-Point energy and we got talking. It went to Egyptian magic then onto him being the return of christ.

I preferred Zero-point energy and magical discussions though.

I was definitely amused and surprised by the stuff he was talking about, given he didn't realise I was getting angel wings tattooed at the time (or rather, work done on them. 20 hours to go!) and a lot of his points were about angelic beings.

Anyways:

Bastards! =P

A 16 hour drive is a fair drive, no doubt about it. For me to go would be a.. 28 hour plane ride =)
"Nothing is more amazing than getting the shit kicked out of you by something you didn't believe existed" - David.
Obsidian
New Student
New Student

Postby Syntax » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:46 am

Obsidian wrote:A 16 hour drive is a fair drive, no doubt about it. For me to go would be a.. 28 hour plane ride =)

:eek: I have been humbled. You definitely win in the "Why couldn't I live closer to Crucible?!?" contest.

On a side note, there were some folks from outside the United States, but I didn't get to chat with them. I doubt they had to set aside more than an entire day for the plane ride though. Hope to see you there next year if you can make it.
Syntax
Advanced Student
Advanced Student

Postby FireEssence » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:08 pm

You guys might finally see me next year, though there are other places I am planning on going, so might not have the cash, hah.

Glad to hear it was such a great time! :D
Igne Natura Renovatur Integra
FireEssence
New Student
New Student

Return to General Discussion