Login | Register

using that which science teaches for magick

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
using that which science teaches for magick

Postby indigoblade » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:29 am

recently I was told about the game fold it. This has reminded me of a fundamental thing I use in my form of reality manipulation. Think of consensus reality, it is that thing we all agree exists (chuckles and hopes that some understand his meaning).

So most of us understand what is meant by the color red. It is agreed upon that we all know it. Firetrucks, some apples, barns...you get the drift right. We agree upon calling the phenomena of red..well...red.

Now lets think of the schrodinger's cat theory. Hm-mm, big thought huh. Not really, the idea is basically that if a person who believes in wave theory watches two slots with a light passing through it it will act as a wave for them. On the other hand one who believes in particle light theory will see the results for that theory.

The quantum field collapses. Now even though y'all think I am crude and ego filled, I am actually highly qualified for this subject, and for the same reason as arts qualifications, I've bumped my head enough and I will not apologize for spreading knowledge and gnosis. But I digress.

Anyhow, When you believe something it has a tendency to collapse the field to what you tend to perceive. This changes with those who are around you because we end up having agreed upon realities. The good thing about this is that if you are knowledgeable enough you can effect the agreed upon nature of reality. The effects are limited to outcome of course,but you should at least look into how this works in case of others like yerself. On the other hand if you watch the beliefs of others you can use a passive system and change accordingly. So you can choose to dominate or live in dominion.

My question is this then, how would you choose to collapse the field. I know that the reason isn't presented, I want to know how you would choose to collapse the field in any given perspective event where you needed to make a choice to act. Think about the question before you proseed. It isn't 'bout exact ways but rather exact reasons. Can you bend yer mind to this?

Love yer work art, hope you answer this as well.

If anyone has a question 'bout what I mean by this thread just PM me please. And in yer responces don't pull punches, I want critique.
Look at Paradox. Learn from paradox. What is the ultimate paradox?
indigoblade
Visitor
Visitor

Return to Open Magical Discussion