Login | Register

astral memory

A place where any form of magic and stories/experiences related may be discussed. This is also appropriate to discuss general Omnimancy principles, of course.

Moderators: Contrary, Ogre, LordArt

• Author
astral memory

Postby Mica » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Hey again

I hope I'm not flooding the forum with questions so bad, that no one wants to answer them :roll:
But I was wondering how Omnimancers solve the astral memory problem. As I understand, we explore the astral realm just about every night. Unfortunately, once we re-enter our physical bodies, the memory is usually lost. Robert Bruce linked the astral memory with increased energy flow. Is there a tech solution to this issue?

Thanks
Mica
Visitor
Visitor

Re: astral memory

Postby LordArt » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am

Unfortunately the premise is flawed, at least from my perspective. Omnimancers go to the astral all the time and we don't suffer memory loss from doing so. What you are referring to is dreaming, which is a different mechanism to the astral than standard projection. We have a means go back to old (and future) dreams of ourselves and others. As far as remembering one's dreams from the night before, some of us can, some of us can't. It's really never been a high priority for people to change that. When a dream happens that seems out of place, we have means to investigate it's origins and what actions to take from there, if any.

Please keep in mind, books aren't the answer, doing is the answer. Books are fine but are one person's perspective, and shouldn't be taken as gospel, and unfortunately greatly bias one's own perspectives on things. If you BELIEVE something works a certain way because some book told you, then for you, it will work that way, because in the end, you force it to. Even though it works so many different ways for others that never read such a book. Read the book, of course, but then challenge the book by doing to see if it's right or not.
LordArt
Head Omnimancer
Head Omnimancer

Return to Open Magical Discussion